Are you an enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude? The City of Canning is currently seeking eager and suitably qualified entry level Lifeguards to join the team at either the Cannington or Riverton Leisureplex from the start of December 2017 to end of April 2018.
You will be getting real life; hands on experience to help you get started in your career!
Available hours of work:
- Morning shift (5.00am - 8.00am)
- Day shift (8.00am - 6.00pm)
- Afternoon shift (4.00pm onwards)
- Evening shift (5.00pm - 9.30pm)
Here's what you will do:
- Supervise the safety of all patrons utilising the leisureplex spa's, waterslides and hydro-pools;
- Apply lifeguard, first aid and emergency assistance; and
- Inspect and clean the spa, steam room, sauna, therapy pool and change rooms.
Here's what you will need:
- Ability to organise own transport to and from work;
- Current RLSS Pool Lifeguard Certificate;
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate; and
- Eagerness to learn!
Pay rate (plus 25% loading, dependent on experience):
15 years old
$11.55 per hour
$12.13 per hour
$12.67 per hour
$13.62 per hour
$13.81 per hour
16 years old
$13.65 per hour
$14.34 per hour
$14.97 per hour
$16.10 per hour
$16.32 per hour
17 years old
$15.75 per hour
$16.54 per hour
$17.27 per hour
$18.57 per hour
$18.84 per hour
Apply Now! http://careers.canning.wa.gov.au/Vacancies/
Enquiries: Please contact Diana Arias, Human Resources Advisor on 08 9231 0626.
Applications close 5.00pm, Monday 30 October 2017.